Peninsula Community Church is seeking a committed and mature leader for its Children's Ministries, reporting to the Senior Pastor. You will provide a wide range of active management and leadership for all Children’s Ministries, lay leaders, children’s programs
and ministry to families and children. This position is part-time.
- In conjunction with the Senior Pastor, set and cast the vision for Children’s Ministry at Peninsula, and follow through with strategy and goals to achieve that vision.
- Interview and recruit Children’s Ministry volunteers, lead volunteer orientation and training, and develop volunteer team for our three Children’s Ministries programs: nursery, pre-school and K through 5th grade.
- Manage Children’s Ministry volunteers, providing spiritual leadership and ensuring the following of church policies and ministry goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with parents and families in the church.
- Seek out and manage all Children’s Ministry programs and curriculum.
- Manage and track the Children’s Ministry budget.