QUEST CHURCH - Volunteer Staffing Ad
Quest Church in New Braunfels, TX, celebrated their Grand Opening on Easter Sunday, March 27, 2016! Our mission is to see people transformed to be more like Jesus, loving God, loving people and making disciples as He did. We do that by executing our VISION,
which is an acrostic for QUEST:
- Q - Quality Relationships
- U - Uplifting Worship
- E - Evangelism/Outreach
- S - Service/Ministry
- T - Teaching/Discipleship
While God has blessed us with an effective team and we had a successful launch, we are looking for passionate people that want to be a part of what God is doing in the New Braunfels / I-35 Corridor (one of the fastest growing cities in the US, and the fastest
growing corridor in the nation, I-35 between San Antonio and Austin, TX).
If you are interested in making a difference and finding your life's calling, you may want to consider partnering up with one of our dynamic Quest Ministry Teams. We believe that being a part of what God is doing is a calling. It is a privilege! And, above
all, it’s a chance to be empowered.
Below are some the areas in which we have opportunities for leadership on our ministry teams:
KIDS QUEST COORDINATOR: We are seeking a fun, high energy person who loves children and their families, and desires to share Jesus with them. This individual needs to be a spiritually mature Christian with experience in Children’s Ministry.
They should be organized, self-motivated, and have experience planning and executing programs and activities for children and families. A passion and desire to make a positive impact through innovative and creative programming is a must, along with being a
team player who knows how to have fun, and is excited to be part of a growing ministry.
NOTE: This position will effectively be an unpaid intern initially, but is ideal for someone specifically training to be a Children/Family Pastor, with the goal being to eventually come on staff.
It is the function of the Kid's Quest Coordinator to coordinate the Sunday morning programs for children ages 0-8th grade under the leadership of the Executive Pastor, in conjunction with the Senior Pastor. The vision of this ministry is for children to
learn about and develop a growing relationship with Christ through fun, engaging, innovative and creative programming.
KIDS QUEST (Leads, Teachers, Helpers):
- Nursery (0 to 18 months)
- Pre-K (18mo through Kinder)
- Elementary (1st through 5th Grades)
- Middle School (6th through 8th Grades)
WORSHIP QUEST (Modern/Contemporary Worship Team, Band, Media)
- Lead Electric
- Rhythm Electric
- Acoustic Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Vocals (Both Male/Female - Must be able to make up harmonies)
- Sound Engineering
- Programming Visual (EZ Worship, Pro-Presenter, etc.)
- Setup/Teardown Teams
- Info Desk/Guest Relations
- Check-In Station
- Communion Team
- Facilities Set up/Take Down
LIFE QUEST (Small Groups - Bible Studies, Couples, Interest Groups, etc…):
- Host Homes
**While we have recently launched, we are still in the early development of our church. As such, no salaries or stipends are being considered at this time. We believe that your gifts and calling make room for you, and we anticipate bringing people onto
paid staff as our church grows.
NOTE - BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- Visit our website at: www.questchurchnb.com and learn more about who we are, what we believe, where we feel God is taking us on this Quest, and how you can partner with us!
- To serve in any capacity, we require that you go through My Quest (Growth Track), which is the gateway to Membership, learning the Essentials of our Faith, Discovering your Spiritual Gifts and putting those gifts into service at Quest and for the Kingdom.
- If you would like to move forward please email us at email@example.com. We can't wait to talk with you to see if God might be calling you to be a part of our team!