GRACE Community Church
GRACE Community Church is a 21-year old, Mission-Driven ministry in Statesboro, Georgia. Statesboro is a rural college town, home of Georgia Southern University located 50 miles west of Savannah. It is a family-friendly, growing
community. Currently, GCC is holding two Sunday services: one at 9:30am and another at 11:00am. Nearly 600 people attend each week and the average age of the adult population at GCC is 40. We believe in ministering to people where they are, not where we
want them to be. GCC is fundamental in its doctrine and relevant in its approach. We are inviting applications for a full-time ministry position to lead the Student Ministry at Grace Community Church by casting vision, overseeing all programming, developing
ministry strategies, and teaching.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience as a leader in student ministry.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in biblical studies or a related field. A graduate degree is a plus.
- Spiritual: Ongoing personal relationship with Jesus.
- Cast vision and lead the Student Ministry.
- Create, develop, and implement all Student Ministry programs including but not limited to weekly services, small groups, mission opportunities, retreats, and volunteer opportunities.
- Teach in weekly Student Ministry service and small groups.
- Establish ministry goals and objectives that directly align with Grace Community Church’s mission and vision.
- Recruit, train, and oversee all student and adult volunteers involved in the Student Ministry.
- Communicate with parents, students, and volunteers about all programming.
- Administer annual Student Ministry budget.
- Participate in weekly all-staff meetings.
- Occasional preaching during Sunday morning services.
- Assist in the day to day operations of the church.
- Starting Salary: $32,000
- Retirement Investment Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- 5-Day Work Week
Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. If you are interested, you may e-mail your resume to email@example.com (please include photo), or call the church at 912-852-9242 and Mike Holt or Jonathan
Hawkins will be glad to talk with you.