POSITION TITLE: Creative Director and Online Campus Pastor
REPORTS TO: Lead Pastor
The Creative Director provides leadership and oversight for all media production at Canyon Creek Church, including streaming, web development, and social media presence. Canyon Creek is a multi-site church of 1500+ members in the greater Seattle area. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to execution of Sunday services, mid-week global services, service rehearsals, and other communication events. The director will oversee the global media team, ensuring quality and consistency across all campuses.
The Creative Director is responsible to the Lead Pastor for excellence in all media production, executing the vision for sermon series, and leading all outward communication via social media and web presence.
- Champion Canyon Creek’s Online Campus to include real-time streaming and interacting with viewers.
- In charge of training, supervising, and scheduling of technicians for all events.
- Actively communicating with all worship teams to create the environment to meet the vision of the Lead Pastor.
- Lead and develop a team of staff, volunteers, and contractors to ensure excellent services and events throughout the Canyon Creek team.
- Oversee church-wide marketing campaigns to reach neighborhoods served by our campuses.
- Be prepared to be a contingency technician on an exception basis which may include assisting with room configuration, setup and tear down of audio/visual/broadcast equipment in addition to physical configuration (lifting involved) and connecting and interfacing all audio/visual/broadcast equipment.
- Partner with Business Administrator/IT Director to maintain, purchase, and coordinate installation of media-related equipment as needed.
- Supervise volunteers and contractors in their work assignments and performance development.
- Responsible for development of the Media Team budget across campuses to include set design, annual subscriptions for licensing, and social media. Review monthly financial metrics with leadership as required to ensure budget/spending targets are met or exceeded as directed by leadership.
- Develop media team, focusing on leadership and management.
- Previous ministry experience
- Broadcast video experience
- Ability to manage all aspects of creative media projects from concept to completion
- Experience in video production, audio production, motion graphics, and still graphics
- Strong working knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Suite software
- Strong ministry-minded work ethic with ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient Mac OS user
- Photography and graphics experience including Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
CANYON CREEK COMPETENCIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Fully embraces the core values of Canyon Creek Church: Mission-Community-Generosity
- Be reliable, take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Embrace and adapt to growth, change, innovation and creativity.
- Use appropriate judgment in the areas of discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Have a cooperative, healthy and motivating relationship with supervisors, co-workers and volunteers.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, SPIRITUAL GIFTS:
- 2-5 years of related experience within Audio/Visual industry and/or church live event production
- B.A. Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading a team
- Extensive knowledge of operating audio visual equipment which includes, but is not limited to, audio, lighting, staging, data, video, broadcast, etc.
- Familiar with Audio, Video and Lighting best practices and industry standards
- Proficient in use of complex computer operations (audio/video/broadcasting hardware)
- Reports to the Lead Pastor
- Supervises and directs Media Team
- Receives support from peers on Staff
- Partners with Business Administrator for financial oversight
- Works closely with all areas of ministries within Canyon Creek Church
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Media DirectorFirst Baptist Church Bloomfield
- Bloomfield, New Mexico
- September 29
Technical DirectorVale Church
- Bloomington, Illinois
- September 29
Video Communications AssistantFirst Baptist Church Arlington
- Arlington, Texas
- September 28
Technical DirectorAustin Ridge Bible Church
- Austin, Texas
- September 27
Technical DirectorAda Bible Church
- Ada, Michigan
- September 27
Canyon Creek Church
Canyon Creek Church is simply a gathering of lots people who love God and care for each other. Those of us who work here are just the ones who feel particularly called to support the whole process. We think you will find us to be really normal people with a passion for the extraordinary mission of Jesus Christ. More...