Living Springs Fellowship is a non-denominational, contemporary Christian church. As a growing young church of 4 yrs, we sit right in the middle of the fastest growing county in the nation and our community of Prosper/Celina is now ready to explode with
young families moving in. We are seeking a high energy person with strong vision to make the Children's Ministry at Living Springs our #1 ministry. The reason for this emphasis is simple, parents can tolerate average teaching and worship, but they want the
best experience for their children. Growing a church takes a full commitment to making our Children's Ministry not only biblical but high energy, safe, clean, and happy. This is the #1 priority and commitment from our Lead Pastor and Elder Board for the
coming school year!
In the past 24 months we have hired a part-time Worship and part-time Associate Pastor of Youth who we have now brought on full-time to our staff. We desire to follow the same pattern with our Children's Director. If you desire to grow the Children's Ministry
with the potential of coming on full-time to our staff in the near future, then please review the basic job portfolio, review our website, and apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please review our website for more at www.livingsprings.church
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide creative energy and vision to expand our children’s ministry.
- Develop a quality Sunday morning experience for our children and families.
- Facilitate the recruitment, development and training of children’s ministries volunteer teachers and support volunteers.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of kids (birth-grade 6) worship and learning on Sunday mornings.
- Develop and facilitate all aspects of family-oriented outreach.
- Collaborate with our Lead Pastor, church staff, and Leadership Team.
- All other tasks and responsibilities, as requested or assigned by the Lead Pastor.
- Have accepted Christ as their personal Savior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Christian education, or related field, preferred. Consideration will be given to candidates with a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in related field.
- 3 excellent personal and/or professional references from individuals in related field.
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to local area or be within drivable distance (less than 45 mintues), and become a member of Living Springs Fellowship, agreeing with our belief statements, which can be found in the “About Us” section of our website
- Active and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ evidenced by action, attitude and behavior.
- Competency with basic computer software (Excel, Word, Publisher, etc), and the capacity to learn new software as required.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Practice the beliefs and values of Living Springs Fellowship
- Be passionate about working with children, parents, and families
- Have a high-energy personality
- Be self-directed and self-motivated
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a proven track record of successful and relevant relationships with children and parents
Hours & Compensation:
This position requires approximately 15-19 hours weekly. Part-time salary will be commensurate with experience, education, and qualifications.