We are two and a half year old church that is vibrant, gaining momentum, and people. We are looking for someone who has a life-long passion and calling for youth ministry (including having a heart for youth with special needs). We desire someone with the genuine love and the drive to lead this crucial ministry in excellence. We believe in a church culture of biblical love, excellence, and honor and are seeking someone who shares this same heart of revival and for God’s youth. This paid Part-Time youth pastor position (15 hours) can eventually extend into a half-time or even a full-time position as the need and growth may necessitate.
Our Church Vision Statement is: “To bring revival to our city, our communities, our nation, and the nations by the power of the gospel.”
Our Church Mission motto is: “Saving the lost, awakening the saved, healing the hurting!”
- Provide vision and oversight of the UPRISE rYouth Ministry (sixth through 12th grades), with the goal of providing excellent youth pastoral care and age-appropriate programs and activities and of being supportive and congruent to Revival Church’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Provide loving pastoral/shepherding care by pastoral visits to students, and regular effective communication with youth.
- Build strong pastor-student relationships so that the youth feel spiritually cared for, led, and fed.
- Foster great relations with volunteers and parents.
- Proactively recruit, equip, and coach youth ministry volunteer teachers, leaders, and workers.
- Handle all logistical aspects of the youth ministry, including scheduling, coordinating, and promoting of youth ministry events (including retreats, fellowship activities, community & social justice events, etc.).
- Effectively manage the youth ministry budget.
- Coordinate and insure background checks are completed for each youth ministry volunteer.
- Teach and lead Bible studies to our youth using youth currcilum.
- Lead a Discipleship Training (DT) and eventually a Leadership Training (LT) to disciple and mentor our youth.
- Select, plan, and prepare the weekly youth ministry Sunday curriculum.
STAFF & CHURCH MEMBER:
- Attend all staff and ministry leaders meetings and contribute to the unity amongst staff and the congregation.
- Attend, support, and participate in all church-wide events, programs, and activities.
- Become and be an active, faithfully participating church member in the church congregation family—via faithfully attending a church small group, appropriate life-stage ministry, and appropriate men’s or women’s ministries.
- Be present and intentionally reach out and welcome newcomers every Sunday.
- Coordinate youth baptisms and insure interviews by appropriate church leadership.
- Adhere to the church’s beliefs, policies, and guidelines for hired staff, behavior, work hours, work ethics, and level of professionalism and excellence.
- Maintain and nurture a continually growing relationship and intimacy with Christ for spiritual power, effectiveness, character, growth, and fruitfulness.
- A born-again Christian with an affable personality, an energetic, positive faith, and capable of developing positive relationships.
- Highest godly character and integrity.
- A life-long passion and calling for youth and youth ministry.
- Some experience in youth ministry.
- A teachable, humble spirit and ability to work with others and prevent & resolve conflict.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree and studying or about to study toward the completion of a seminary graduate degree.
- The ability and willingness to cast and implement a vibrant youth ministry vision that supports the overall Vision, Mission, and Core Values of Revival Church.
- Giftedness in teaching and communication, leadership skills, and good proficiency in administration.
- Creative, organized, proactive, and self-motivated/driven; able to work with little supervision yet able to work effectively with teams of volunteers and peers.
- Ability and willingness to submit to appropriate church leadership and to work well with staff and peers (team player).
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Pastor of High School MinistryThe Bridge Bible Church
- Bakersfield, California
- October 27
Worship and Associate PastorPataskala Grace Church
- Pataskala, Ohio
- October 26
Student Ministry PastorHighlands Church
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- October 25
Student Ministries DirectorDayspring Church
- Auburn, Indiana
- October 25
Pastor of Worship and Student MinistriesBrenham Bible Church
- Brenham, Texas
- October 25
We are both a Word-based and Spirit-filled young church plant (planted just two years ago). We believe in being strong in the teaching and preaching of the Bible and being open to the leading and powerful working of the Holy Spirit. We are a church whose vision is to seek revival--hence our name. Our vision also includes becoming a diverse multi-ethnic church that reflects the beautiful mosaic of God's family. Passionate preaching of the gospel, Spirit-filled praise & worship and believers, and raising up generations of people who are n More...