Salem Lutheran Church: Technical Director
The Technical Director will manage and lead the production team at Salem Lutheran Church to insure a seamless, smooth production week to week. The Technical Director will also research and implement technology to help further the mission and vision of
the church. This is a position for someone who is a strong, proven leader who is creative and is a natural problem solver. Experience with online church is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Grow the production team of Salem Lutheran Church with excellence.
- Develop training opportunities for volunteer to become effective and key contributors.
- Actively participate in the life of Salem Lutheran Church
- Participate in telling the story of Jesus through video, production, and technology.
- Teaching, training, and leading Salem School Students
- Lead full-time, part-time, student, and volunteer teams.
- Reports to Worship Director
• Secure in your identity in Christ: You can articulate how your life has changed trajectory because of Jesus.
• Self-starter: You have demonstrated through past accomplishments that you are self motivated to identify problems and devise and implement appropriate solutions. Where others see obstacles, you see opportunities.
• Team oriented: You enjoy participating with others to accomplish more than what one person could accomplish alone. You understand that in order for the group to be successful, members of the group must accept and respect roles. This is evident by your
history in the military, high school team sports, and/or marching band, etc.
• Leader: Others look to you to provide vision and security in a group dynamic. You served in student government, team captain, or other position of recognized leadership where you demonstrated the ability and integrity to make decisions for the good of
• Enthusiastic: Your passion for Christ and gratitude for what he has done for you is contagious. You naturally attract others to your mission and enjoy watching them grow.
• Competent: You have demonstrated proficiency with current audio, video and lighting technology.
• Welcomes feedback as an opportunity to grow.
• Passionate about discipling, mentoring, coaching, and developing others.
Preferred Professional Knowledge and Experience
- Black Magic Video Systems
- Switching, Shading, Directing, IMag
- Yamaha CL and QL Consoles
- Jands Lighting Consoles
- Intelligent Lighting Fixtures
- LED Wall Systems
- Clear-Com / RTS
- Renewed Vision Products