PATHWAY CHRISTIAN CHURCH
Pathway Christian Church, located in Harlan, Indiana, is a non-denominational church with a Lutheran background. We are looking for an associate pastor with the goal of assuming the senior pastor role of our church in the near future. Pathway's current
weekly attendance is 65-70 people; there is tremendous growth potential within the church with the desire to attract younger families and individuals.
Position: Associate Pastor
The associate pastor is responsible to the church for proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ, engaging in pastoral care ministries to meet the needs of the people of the church and the community, and support of the senior pastor in administrative leadership.
He/she should have knowledge and interest in working with young families and young adults.
- Prepare for and conduct contemporary worship services, as well as other services as requested by the senior pastor.
- Conduct premarital, vocational, family, bereavement, counseling sessions, etc., as requested by the senior pastor. Refer to other professional help when necessary.
- Perform wedding ceremonies and conduct funeral services as requested by the senior pastor.
- Work with church officers and committees in performing assigned responsibilities.
- Assist with the young families/children's programs.
- Serve as a representative of the church in community matters.
- Maintain a regular program of study to further his/her education and understanding of Scripture.
- Attend Board meetings as requested by the Board.
Please send replies to: email@example.com