The Student Ministries Director plays a key role in the lives of our students (6th grade through 12th grade) and the integration of our youth ministry into the larger life of the church family. The director works closely with church leadership and staff
to implement our churchs' calling and mission.
Our mission is to establish people in a living relationship with God, to equip believers to worship, grow and serve and to experience the fulness of God.
- Develop and implement an on-going, creative program of discipleship and outreach for our students.
- Present solid, biblical teaching to equip the students in their knowledge and application of God's Word.
- Present weekly times of worship, teaching and fellowship for students
- Recruit and equip adult and student leaders that will work together to lead the student ministry.
- Collaborate closely with pastor, staff, church leadership and congregation.
- Support intergenerational ministry by working closely with the children's education leadership team
- Facililtate opportunities for students to be involved in ministry, service and missions in our community and world.
- Character of integrity and grounding in biblical truth in alignment with the qualifications listed in I Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Agreement with church statement of faith, mission and values.
- Passion to see Jesus Christ proclaimed and promoted in every circumstance, conversation and decision in the context of both life and ministry.
- Education in the areas of student ministry, theology or leadership.
- Emphasis is given to depth of experience in ministry leadership and discipleship of students.
- Abillity to provide leadership and collaboration across ministry areas within the church family.
The position is considered full-time. The title of Student Ministries Director may move to that of Associate Pastor of Youth Ministries upon licensing or ordination of the candidate with the Evangelical Free Church.
Our church family is excited to embrace a leader who will love our students and passionately invest the gospel of Jesus Christ into their lives.