Dayspring UMC is a vibrant, young church that is well-positioned to experience significant growth in the coming years. As we look toward the future, we are discerning a need to communicate with greater excellence and tell the story of God’s work
through our community with greater consistency and innovation. This is a critical element in the development of a sustainable community model that will empower us to be a transformative presence in our area. We want Dayspring to change the way people think
about the mission of a church and their role within the life of a church.
Feeding our love starved culture by empowering Christ filled lives.
- A Church Without Walls
- People Matter Most
- Move the Needle
- Close the Gap
- Invest in the Next
The Director of Marketing and Communications will serve God at Dayspring United Methodist Church by developing a cultural understanding of Dayspring in order to provide effective communication to people:
- Directly connected to Dayspring
- Within our sphere of influence (outside of the church)
- Within our Online Worship community
The essential functions of this role, will be “to manage and oversee anything read, touched, or clicked.”
- “Read” includes any written message communicated to, from, or about the church, be it in print or electronic form.
- “Touched” includes Sunday bulletins, invite cards, signup sheets, posters, mass mailings/postcards or anything else that represents the church visually or textually, or has the church logo on it in physical, printed form.
- “Clicked” includes any form of web or email based technology, as well as social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others as they become useful.
EMAIL email@example.com FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: JULY 31, 2016