Position to be filled: Associate Pastor
Church Name St. John’s Christian Church
Address 700 South Defiance Street
City, State, Zip Archbold, Ohio 43502
Church Phone 419-446-2545
Church Website http://.stjohnsarchbold.org
Affiliation Evangelical Association of Reformed & Congregational Christian Churches
St. Johns is affiliated with the Evangelical Association and has an evangelical and reformed background.
The full text of the church profile and a detailed job description are posted on the St. John’s website – http://stjohnsarchbold.org under the Search Committee tab. Resumes may be sent to Betsy Redd (email@example.com).
Important qualities of a Godly Pastor we are seeking would include:
- Loves the Lord Jesus Christ
- Encourages people to apply their faith in daily life
- Leads by personal example
- Is spirit filled
- Is a compassionate and caring person, sensitive to other’s needs
- Is a person of prayer
- Grounds decisions and ministry in Biblical Perspective
- Is effective working with youth
Strengths and positive qualities of St. John’s Christian Church.
- Welcoming, Warm and Friendly
- Growing Youth Program
- Strong Mission Outreach
- Strong Music Ministry
- Many Bible Study/Sunday School Options (for both young and old)
- Gifted with Great Leadership
- Committed to Excellence; we strive to do things well
- Impacting Worship Services
- Buildings and properties of the church
St. John's has historically possessed a strong sense of calling and commitment to ministries of mission and service. It is one of the hallmark qualities of our congregation. Members of our church family are afforded many and various opportunities to live out the call of the Gospel to “love your neighbor” and to minister to “the least of these.” The missions program of St. John’s involves both monetary support and hands-on involvement. The congregation is involved with global as well as local ministries.
The population of Archbold is 4,400. Primary businesses/industries include manufacturing, construction and agriculture. Archbold has an excellent school system. Students score in the accelerated and advanced levels on statewide tests and the teaching staff is hard working and caring. The village is located less than an hour from Toledo, OH and Fort Wayne, IN. Other attributes include.
- Park System
- Low Crime Rate
- 8 Protestant Churches and 1 Catholic Church
- Multiple Healthcare Options for medical needs
- Emphasis on Church and Family
- Strong working relationship between public schools and church. Wednesday evenings are committed to church activities.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Campus PastorChurchology Staffing
- Fargo , North Dakota
- December 6
Children's Ministry DirectorGrace Church of Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg, Virginia
- December 5
Operations PastorVertical Church
- Durham Area, North Carolina
- December 2
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
Associate Pastor for Community Connection and Life DevelopmentFBC Mableton
- Mableton, Georgia
- November 30