Overview of Position
- Create video/film projects for worship experience, ministries, web, and special events
- Create motion graphics & still graphics for weekend experience elements & sermon series
- Participates in creative brainstorming and development meetings
- Oversee and manage creative production equipment
- Work alongside creative team under the direction of the Creative Director to maintain uniformity and quality
Experience & Qualifications
- Ability to manage all aspects of creative media projects from concept to completion
- Experience in video production, audio production, motion graphics, and still graphics
- Strong working knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Suite software (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc…)
- Strong ministry-minded work ethic with ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient Mac OS user
*Preferred but not required
- Previous ministry experience
- Web design & coding (HTML5, PhP, etc..)
- Photography experience
- Broadcast video
Journey is a modern and vibrant church that has dedicated the last 12 years to engaging people in the process of knowing Jesus Christ. Journey is located in the heart of Evans Georgia and serves nearly 1,500 guests each weekend between our three Sunday services.
Our staff is comprised of about 20 full time & part time members that are dedicated to see people take their next step in becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus. We desire to hire someone that longs to be a part of a team that cultivates life-change.
All applicants are required to submit a resume via email. Please do not contact the church directly. All resumes will be reviewed by our staff. Journey will contact the applicant in the event further discussions are desired. Resumes can be submitted via
email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All applicants are required to provide a video demo reel with credits & a graphics portfolio