We are leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. And we are looking for worship leader to help us create an awesome worship experience. Are you that person?
(This position also includes communication responsibilities, i.e. Facebook, website maintenance, newsletters... if you use a Mac you will be fine).
We have two worship services on Sunday mornings that are mirrored services with all music done in a contemporary fashion (to include modernizing hymns). We have recently upgraded our sound system, it is awesome.
The Worship Leader will be used of God to encourage the entire family of faith at Community Heights Church in a lifestyle of worship. The Worship Leader will facilitate all areas of worship.
The Worship Leader will work in conjunction with the staff to:
- Create an inviting, worshipful atmosphere, where people can encounter God.
- Oversee the technical aspects of worship. (sound, lights, media, staging).
- Assemble and develop worship teams that continue to lift the bar for truly excellent worship.
- Attract an increasing pool of gifted musicians who desire to be involved in worship.
- Actively be involved in mentoring and shaping the next generation in worship.
- Work closely with children’s ministry leaders to develop their worship programs.
Communication Responsibilities: Oversee anything people "read, touch or click."
- Collaborate with the staff to maintain consistency across series promotions, design projects, and all materials representing CHC.
- Proactively work with staff to ensure that CHC maintains an effective, current presence on the web; additionally, build followings and manage ongoing messaging and communication strategies on social media outlets.
- Develop and implement effective internal communications to CHC congregation through effective use of email campaigns, bulletins, and other applicable channels.
- Develop and implement and manage effective external communication strategies to our community, and prospective guests through effective use of advertising and promotional initiatives, signage, web, and other applicable channels.
- Manage the approved budget within approved guidelines.
- Develop volunteer teams deemed necessary to accomplish communications goals.
- Post and edit video and audio recordings of worship services.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
- An unbridled passion to lead God’s people in worship.
- Commitment to the mission and vision of Community Heights Church.
- Punctuality in completing assigned tasks.
- Excellent people, leadership, and organizational skills. Able to manage details, multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- B.S. or B.A.
- Proficient in writing and communicating.
- An awesome person
- Comfortable using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc).
- Able to learn new technology or programs as they develop.
- An awesome singer/ musician.
- Proficient in Ai, or Ps.
- Steelers fan
- Mac user
***We will be reviewing resumes as they come in! Please submit resume, salary requirements, and sample of abilities *** Send all information to email@example.com . Our website is ch.church .