- Plan and drive the process of the weekly worship service in conjunction with the teaching pastor and other leaders as needed.
- Lead music worship during services and develop other worship leaders.
- Oversee the development, coordination, and scheduling of all worship service participants.
- Oversee all Praise & Worship ministry initiatives for other events.
- Oversee the development of lighting, video, audio and other volunteer teams.
- Oversee worship band and choir.
- Coordinate and facilitate other service elements & programmed events like baptisms, communion services, business meetings, etc.
- Other pastoral duties as assigned by Lead Pastor based on ministry skills and strengths.
- Spiritual maturity and good working knowledge of Scripture.
- Willing to live in harmony with Grace Brethren Statement of Faith.
- Experience in leading worship that includes modern, contemporary, and traditional genres.
- Ability to lead worship with accomplished guitar and vocal skills.
- One who has a heart to make disciples who make disciples.
- Professional communication presentation skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Interpersonal skills (training, recruiting, developing lay volunteers, etc).
Submit resume to email@example.com
Applicant should also send a video link of them leading worship.