The Youth/Family Pastor position has primary responsibility for the spiritual leadership, pastoral care, administrative oversight, and organizational direction for our children and youth (Chosen Generation) ministry - nursery thru grade 12.
We are seeking an individual that will love youth and families by building strong discipling relationships and administrating quality programs which grow faith in Jesus Christ. This person will work collaboratively with pastoral staff to develop and implement
the vision for the Chosen Generation (CG) ministry, in keeping with the overall mission of the church. Special emphasis will include imparting the vision, equipping and nurturing ministry teams, shepherding, teaching and organizing administrating staff, volunteers,
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, degree in education or ministry a plus
- Prior experience leading a medium to large Youth Ministry
- Must embody and model the culture/values of Bible-Based Fellowship church (welcoming, compassionate, authentic, servanthood, excellence, growth, transformative)
- Must be able to work as a team and not cause difficulties and division by opposition to the doctrines of this organization (Romans 16:17)
- Ideal candidate will have proven track record of excellence, a self-starter who is able to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
Salary negotiable depending upon education and experience. Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, short-term/long-term disability, 2 weeks paid time off, 13 paid holidays, continuing education, and professional expenses.
Candidates interested in this opportunity are encouraged to submit a cover letter expressing their reasons for interest, a current resume, a statement of faith, and the names and contact numbers of any references to: