Position will provide worship leading and musical direction for our Saturday Night worship service. Incumbent is the bandleader, musical arranger, recruiter, trainer, and musical counterpart to the Worship Pastor responsible for supporting the Pastor in
building a ministry that attracts musicians and singers, creates transformative teams, and produces, within the church, passionate followers of Jesus Christ through the medium of music.
- Strong musical, vocal, and keyboarding skills
- Proficiency in Music Production software required (ProTools, Logic Pro)
- Excellent leadership, team building abilities
- Flexibility and creative thinking in a multicultural and multigenerational church environment
- Passion for seeing transformation in the lives of musicians and the people of the metro region
- Some experience in combining media technology and the fine/performing arts
- Possess strong administrative, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Desired candidate should have 3-5 years’ experience as a primary leader in a music ministry
Applicants are requested to provide in their cover letter or resume a link to a video, which demonstrates your performance in leading worship.
TO APPLY: Please forward a resume and cover letter to:
HumanResources@ChristChurchUSA.org or mail to: Human Resources Christ Church, 140 Green Pond Road, Rockaway, NJ 07868. No phone calls please. Thank you.