Purpose of position is handle all membership database maintenance and support for member and clergy/staff needs. Responsible for processing all incoming financial gifts. Serve as primary receptionist for the church during assigned hours of work.
- Serve as the primary receptionist for the church during assigned hours of work
- Handle ongoing management of the membership database and handle all requests/updates on a timely basis (ie, name/address/status changes, new members, etc.)
- Process all transactions for incoming financial gifts for the church (ie, posting in database, online giving, memorial/honorarium gift acknowledgements, etc.)
- Maintain records on annual member tithing and provide to members on a regular basis a statement regarding their ongoing contributions
- Provide support for members and clergy/program staff through word processing, sending meeting notices, maintaining rosters (Visitors, flowers, acolytes, ushers, greeters, UMW circles, music groups, etc.)
- Be flexible in order to meet the challenges and changing needs of the church and take on tasks as assigned by supervisor
Position is 20 hours per week and reports to the Church Business Administrator.