Purpose of position is to handle all modes of communication needs for the church - i.e., written, electronic, website, Facebook, etc. and to manage church and staff calendar needs online and in print. Also serves as primary receptionist for the church during
assigned work hours.
- Serve as the primary receptionist for the church during assigned hours of work
- Handle all written communications (ie, weekly bulletin, monthly newsletters, bulk mailings, etc.). This includes responsibilities for design/layout, production, distribution, etc.
- Handle all electronic communication needs (ie, e-Blasts, Constant Contact, Facebook, etc.)
- Handle church website changes/updates needed, plus oversight for changes by ministry leaders, and liaison with website design/support vendor
- Handle church/staff calendars, research/responding to requests, resolve scheduling conflicts, maintaining online calendar, communicating with custodian and setup staff, etc.
- Be flexible in order to meet the challenges and changing needs of the church and take on tasks as assigned by supervisor
Position is 20 hours per week and reports to the Church Business Administrator.