Christian Faith Center is a large, healthy, and growing multiple campus church located in Nampa, Idaho. We have 6 campuses and believe that God has called us to change communities with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We hang our hat on high energy services filled
with creative production to make it a place where people want to invite their friends and family to see what God is doing. We know that audio, video, and lighting are a huge part of this and we are taking the necessary steps to address this vital aspect of
our church. We are looking for a full time A/V Technical Director to manage our part time staff and volunteers on every campus. Our expectation is that this person will be able to move us forward in our production level and creativity.
Audio, Video & Lighting
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience mixing audio successfully in the live environment as the primary front of house engineer.
- Familiarity and comfort with digital audio consoles, patching and routing (Digico S21,Venue SC48,Behringer X32) .
- Knowledge and experience with live video production and multiple cameras.
- Familiarity with live streaming.
- Experience with ProPresenter.
- Have good communication skills.
- Ability to think quickly and react/trouble-shoot properly in high stress situation.
- Good understanding of DMX and possess a basic grasp of theatrical lighting console programming and show creation
- Understand how to address a digital fixture .
- Willingness to learn and grow, learning new technologies as they arise
- Make recommendations for new technologies and maximizing impact of existing technologies.
- Lead and develop the team of staff and volunteers from every campus and ministry. Providing training and vision.
- Familiarity of basic IT solutions.
Directing and overseeing all of the technical requirements for weekend services and special events for all campuses (ie: sound, lighting, video, camera, media).
Constantly recruit and develop new volunteers while maintaining the ongoing development of existing team members.
Management of maintenance and repair of all technical equipment.
Participate in programming weekend services and special events when needed.
A whatever it takes attitude (be flexible, be teachable, be unstoppable).
Provide IT support for staff.
Support other ministries technical needs.
Be a “leader” not a “doer”.
The successful candidate will have a deep and growing relationship with God, active involvement in the leadership of a church, and a commitment to maintaining healthy accountable relationships. A Christ honoring lifestyle marked by servanthood
and generosity. A growing passion to shepherd others in their walk with God and to work effectively with many key leaders is necessary. Integrity in finances, relationships, and time management is expected.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter including picture of yourself and family(if applicable) to Nathan Schraner at email@example.com