Here’s the thing… If you wake up at 3:00am with crazy, bizarre, never-attempted-before-in-church ideas… Then we want you at Christ’s Church!!! If you loathe being trapped by a box, then we want you. If you live for creating environments that hold potential
life-transformational moments, then we want you. The Creative Arts Pastor at Christ’s Church is responsible for pretty much everything that happens within the worship center on Sunday morning shy of the message. He also oversees the Wednesday night student
service averaging 300+ middle/high school students each week. You must be an effective worship leader without an ego! You can’t wear your feelings on your shoulders either. God has too good of a thing going on here for us to get in His way! Plus, Christ's
Church is about 40% multi-ethnic. We would love for this hire to be someone who can help futher that mission to bridge the cultures. If that’s you and you’re ready to be a part of an incredibly dynamic ministry team who loves to have fun with each other
and who loves to dream, then you may be the one to take the Creative Arts at Christ’s Church into our next ministry season? Follow the steps below to apply. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Thoroughly read through the position synopsis above.
- Download and read through the PDF job description at www.christschurchcamden.com.
- Preview a Christ’s Church worship service on our church website.
- Email your cover letter, resume and a minimum of 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include in your email any links to you leading worship, demos, etc.
- No phone calls!