The Minister of Worship is responsible for developing, overseeing, planning, coordinating, directing, evaluating meaningful worship services and supervising all paid & non-paid worship staff in conjunction with the mission and vision of Roseville Covenant.
The Minister of Worship will also provide leadership to the RC Connecting Ministries.
List of Responsibilities:
- Direct the planning, coordination, operation and evaluation of each worship service
- Prayerfully design and prepare the weekly Orders of Worship for each service
- Provide leadership and oversight of weekly and special Worship Services at RC
- Provide leadership, mentoring and shepherding care over worship participants
- Develop contemporary and life giving strategies for dynamic Connecting Ministries at Roseville Covenant Church