Crossings Community Church is a Christ-centered church that is passionate about reaching the community with the love of Jesus. Located in NW Oklahoma City, Crossings is a fast growing church that seeks to build Christ-centered people through gathering together,
focusing on Jesus, serving our city, and impacting our world.
We are seeking a full-time Programming and Production Coordinator to assist in providing creative direction to our Crossings Kids programs. Our children’s ministry currently reaches over 800 kids every Sunday. This position reports to the Children’s Creative
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and producing 8 total worship and large group weekend experiences, 3 experiences on Wednesday and special events programming.
- Assist Director in planning for the resource needs and coordinating the resources for worship experiences, projects and events.
- Assist in recruiting, coordinating, and leading volunteers through program/creative meetings.
- Assist in setting the example spiritually and facilitate ministry to volunteers.
- Assist with all creative and technical aspects of the worship component in Crossings Kids Ministry including computer programs and video duties that will enhance the ministry.
- Assist in writing scripts for large group programs and special events.
- Keep current with knowledge, expertise and trends in technology, social media, Crossings Kids ministry and creative development needed to inspire and connect with Crossings Kids and their parents/grandparents.
- Assist in maintaining the highest possible ministry standards and professional ethics in accordance with the goals, purpose statement, and core values of Crossings Community Church.
- Support the leadership of CCC, contributing to the spirit of unity among the staff and congregation.
- Represent CCC in civic and ministry-related efforts as approved or requested.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Creative Director to fulfill the position and the mission of the Crossings Kids ministry.
Skills Required for Position:
The Crossings Kids Programming and Production Coordinator shall demonstrate a passion to serve and lead in Crossings Kids ministry. The Coordinator shall exhibit skills in both communication and organization. Worship leadership and instrumental skills are
Education and Experience:
It is preferable that the Programming and Production Coordinator possess a college degree and have previous ministry experience. Programming, production and creative development experience is a plus.
For more information about Crossings Community Church, please go to our website http://crossings.church.