Woodside Bible Church:
Woodside is a multisite church with 12 locations in Southeastern Michigan and a strong church history. Our mission is to help people Belong to Christ, Grow in Christ, and Reach the world for Christ.
As part of the Woodside strategy we want to build a groups that focus in the areas of UP (spiritual growth), IN (community with believers), and OUT (reaching non-believers).
We are currently interviewing for the position of Groups Pastor. Responsibilities will be focused at our Troy Campus location and report to Adult Ministry Pastor working together to build and implement a “discipleship pathway” for Woodside attenders and
We are looking for a leader who can…
- build a system of connecting people to groups
- review, write and refine content for groups
- multiply leaders and identify potential leaders
- design and develop types of groups that are focused on UP, IN and OUT
- be a team player working with Adult Ministry staff and leaders
The ideal candidate would be outgoing, organized, and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Be committed to personal spiritual health and health of their family and marriage.
- Character and reputation meet the biblical requirements outlined in 1 Timothy 3.
- Be motivated to see the church partner with parents effectively to raise strong Godly families.
- Be passionate about strengthening marriages.
- Have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience leading professionally in groups ministry or pastoral ministry.
Minimum of an undergraduate Bible degree
Masters in Family or Theology related fields preferred
Please apply by sending cover letter and resume with links to social media accounts, blog, or personal website to
Also include any results from Myers-Briggs, Rightpath, Strengths Finder or comparable assessment tools.