The Worship Director is responsible for the overall campus weekend worship experience in regards to the stage, music, lighting, sound, and music.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, train, and celebrate volunteers to run all things media and arts for weekends and special events.
- Act as Stage Manager responsible for the setup, design, upkeep of the front and stage area of the campus as well as any outside venue, if applicable.
- Oversee quality control of all campus venues including checking sound and media components frequently.
- Oversee installations, repairs and purchases of any technology, equipment and consumables for the campus, in consultation with Creative Arts.
- Stay up to date with changes in technology to innovate plans on how to best integrate into our weekend worship service experience.
- Overall look and feel of the inside of the Sanctuary.
- Organization and supplies for the green room.
- Responsible for scheduling worship team members for all services at the campus.
- Be the point of contact for worship ministry volunteers.
- Oversee all auditions for worship volunteers and media leaders for the campus.
- Vet new music and keep up with the changing music culture
- Collaborate with other campus producers and worship leads for best practices and special projects.
- Lead worship for campus on an alternating basis.
- Plan and execution of quarterly worship nights.
- Must attend all services at campus until appropriate alternates are trained and in place. Once all ministry areas are streamlined, the media/arts producer & worship lead will only need to work at 3 of the 4 campus services. Time off allowance is a maximum
of one weekend off per quarter as allowed by vacation accruals and campus pastor approval.
- Continue to develop musical skills, as directed by the Campus Pastor.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience overseeing worship ministry
- Strong Voice
- Team Builder (proven track record)
- Learner/Self Motivated
- Knows how to lead others in the worship experience
- Style reflects Phil Wickham, Hillsong United, All Sons and Daughters, David Crowder
- Leads from guitar (preferred)
To Apply, all candidates must email these exact requirements to
firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered:
- 60 second video cover letter (recorded on phone)
- One slow song sample (recorded on phone with no editing)
- One fast song sample (recorded on phone with no editing)