Position: Technical Arts Director
Reports to: Worship & Creative Arts Pastor
Objective: To assist The Worship & Arts Director in fulfilling the programming and technical needs of Frontline Community Church
Part-Time: 30 hours per week
Cultivate environments for people to experience the radical, manifest, transformational presence and love of the living God, through the empowerment of volunteer teams, enabling the church to fulfill its mission. Will provide expertise for technology carried out in a team environment and in collaboration and cooperation with all ministries, working closely with the Worship Pastor and worship planning teams enabling the church to fulfill its mission.
- Maintains a healthy and vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Maintains a reputation of unquestioned integrity
- Experience in technical ministries leadership
- Expertise in the area of live and studio sound and production
- Expertise in the area of filming and video editing
- Expertise and experience with theatrical lighting
- Experience with volunteer coordination and development
- Gifts of leadership and helps, among others
- Attentive to detail
- Background in design
- Become a Member of Frontline Community Church
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical production for all worship services (Sundays and other special services) at all campuses through the recruitment, development and empowerment of volunteers in the areas of audio, visual (lighting, stage design), media, and video.
- Serves primarily at the North Campus on Sunday mornings in the capacity of service production, setting volunteers up for success to run the morning with excellence.
- Works alongside Campus Pastors & Campus Worship Leaders to recruit other campus volunteers and development a sensible development and training plan for them as it relates their campus and equipment.
- Collaboration with the Worship & Creative Arts Pastor to create relevant graphics, media, and videos for Frontline publications and ministries.
- Provides programming and creative energy to service planning, working with Worship & Creative Arts Pastor & worship planning team.
- Produces and communicates schedules and plans to all service participants.
- Provides expertise, skill training, and development to all ministries, as needed.
- Passion for moving the church forward in following Frontline’s mission with the use of technology.
- Develops an annual budget; coordinates and manages resources with a high degree of stewardship.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in Apple computers
- Expertise in ProPresenter software
- General knowledge and experience operating Ableton Live and Mainstage
- Expertise in audio recording and editing software, preferably ProTools
- General knowledge and understanding of podcasting
- Expertise in lighting software, Jands Vista
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Media/Visual ArtsOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 25
Director of Audio Visual ArtsManchester United Methodist Church
- Manchester, Missouri
- October 24
Campus ProducerScottsdale Bible Church
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- October 24
Lighting DirectorParkview Christian Church
- Orland Park, Illinois
- October 24
Media DirectorNorthshore Christian Church
- Everett, Washington
- October 20