RSN proudly serves as an arm of Student Impact Initiative, a 501c3 non-profit organization which exists for one purpose: to impact students. We accomplish our mission by connecting schools and organizations with top-notch speakers, bands, and performers
for their live events. In fact, over the last two years alone, RSN has brought a positive message to over 200,000 students in more than 300 schools all across the United States.
You’re an over achiever. At the same time you know life isn’t about you - it’s about others. You have a business mind, and you think like an entrepreneur. You ideally have previous sales
experience and maybe experience with live event coordination. You are an excellent written and verbal communicator and people like you. But that doesn’t get to your head. You are never satisfied but seek growth and improvement
always. You play well with other team members. At the end of the day, you do what it takes to get things done.
This is a full-time, salaried opportunity. This would not be just a job to you. It’s a chance to do something that matters. A chance to serve. And a chance to make a life-changing impact on students. Based on your strengths,
here are things you’ll be trusted with:
- Corresponding via phone/email with schools and organizations to book our acts
- Improving the existing booking process to increase efficiency
- Analyzing and balancing various calendars
- Monitoring progress and achieve booking goals of acts
- Processing RSN mail, contracts, and checks
- Maintaining active relationships with the full lineup of RSN acts
Interested? Great! Submit the form at http://www.relevantspeakers.com/careers and we'll be in touch soon. Can't wait to hear from you!