Compensation begins at: $75,000 plus
To be considered please:
1) Use your name for the file name. Examples: JohnDoeResume.pdf or JohnDoeResume.docx
2) Send ONLY your resume to email@example.com
Please visit our website to better understand our beliefs, programs, mission and vision.
- Leads the congregation in effective programs to fulfill the Great Commission with vision, purpose and priority.
- Create a church culture that increasingly embodies Christ’s example of servant leadership to all congregational leaders and the congregation as a whole.
- Provide pastoral and executive leadership to lay led ministry by equipping, encouraging, guiding and overseeing.
- Call the congregation to personal faith in Christ, to repentance, spiritual growth, service and evangelism through biblically grounded sermons and teaching.
- Commit to support and encourage participation in missions.
- Provide visioning and direction for the ministerial staff and leadership.
- Guide the spiritual development of the staff and the lay leadership.
- Provides managerial oversight for all staff positions.
- Share and teach the Word of God as written in the Old and New Testaments.