This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Finance & Administration
New Life Fellowship
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 06/09/2016
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
- Provide overall leadership to the Church department heads on the annual budget process; consolidate individual department budgets into overall church annual budget; prepare budget for review and approval by Sr. Pastor and Elders.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of appropriate operating policies within the Church including communication and education of church staff and volunteers on appropriate policy compliance.
- Effectively communicate critical financial matters to Sr. Pastor and Elders.
- Manage organization cash flow and forecasting.
- Oversee implementation of security procedures and maintenance of security equipment.
- Responsible for the management of facilities including contract administration, room requests, overall facility security, grounds, janitorial and repairs.
- Responsible for the update and maintenance of the Church information technology infrastructure including telephone system, copiers, internet wiring, software purchasing, individual workstation setup and security procedures.
- Responsible for the communication and maintenance of all accounting and finance items including online giving, requisitions, monthly reports, payroll/tax and budget reporting.
- Develop and maintain regular reports and financial analysis in conjunction with finance department and provide regular information to the Sr. Pastor and Elders on the fiscal health of the Church.
- Responsible for the maintenance and administration of the Church’s proprietary membership system, Fellowship 1. Ensures the data integrity of all information stored in the system and functions as the Champions Coordinator.
- Develop, implement and maintain human resources matters including benefits, insurance, recruiting, hiring, and employee handbook communication and enforcement. Work will all external partners and third-party vendors.