Technical Director Weekend Services & Special Events
Oak Pointe Church located in Novi, Michigan is a nondenominational, very dynamic, church of 3500+. We are looking to add to our team a Technical Director of Weekend Services and Special Events to direct and supervise all technical aspects of the planning
and execution of our weekend service and special events.
Responsibilities with this position include:
- Attend necessary planning and production meetings
- Oversee preparation and execution of audio, video, lighting and staging systems
- Develop and implement processes for recruiting and training volunteer teams
- Provide ongoing consultation, support for volunteer leaders and operators of technical arts systems
- Assist other technical staff as needed in preparation and execution of events
We are looking for someone who demonstrates the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ; one who loves God and loving others, and who exhibits a desire to live in relationship with those within the church and without.
1. College degree / technical certification preferred. A very strong competency in operating, maintaining and training of others on high-end audio, lighting and multi-camera broadcast video systems is a must.
2. Experience: Proven ability to lead volunteer teams, and to manage large projects through to completion. Must be proficient in production technology and demonstrate a high degree of competency in live production.
3. Characteristics: Exhibit a servant's spirit and Christian character in the areas of integrity, dependability and perseverance. Should be proactive, innovative, detail oriented, a self starter, and a team player. Should also have strong verbal and written
communication skills, and the ability to multitask.
4. Skills: Strong ability to build and lead teams, oversee initiatives, and matrix manage.
5. Requirements: Should be a member of Oak Pointe Church or willing to begin the membership process immediately. Should also affirm the vision and direction of OPC.
Interested candidates with the aforementioned qualifications are asked submit a resume via email to Anthony Progar. Anthony at OakPointe.org