Grace Ann Arbor (www.graceannarbor.com) is a growing 6.5 year old church plant located next to the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI (consistently rated one of the "Best
Places to Live" in the United States).
As a multi-site church, we average 700+ people at our Ann Arbor location (primarily young families, grad students, and young professionals) and 200+ people at our Canton location. In addition, as a church that is committed to social entrepreneurship
for the common good of the world, we launched our first venture, Cultivate Coffee & Taphouse (www.cultivateypsi.com) this past fall.
The Worship Director will contribute to Grace Ann Arbor's mission of "multiplying more and better followers of Christ" by connecting people to God through music, worship, and the arts. This is a 28-40 hour per week job, depending
on experience and range of skills (see below). Our music selection includes songs by Hillsong, Jesus Culture, Elevation Worship, The Citizens, David Crowder Band, modernized hymns, and more.
- Growing relationship with Christ
- Spiritual and emotional maturity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Lead worship / music at Sunday worship gatherings in coordination with Senior Pastor
- Oversee weekly band rehearsal and build relationships / disciple other team members
- Schedule volunteers / musicians (Planning Center)
- Supervise Tech Team (audio, visual, lights, media)
- Recruit and develop worship team members / volunteers
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Plan occasional special services (Good Friday, Christmas Eve etc)
- Manage worship budget
Some combination of below skills helpful for full-time position
- Marketing / Digital & Print Communications
- Knowledge of utilizing sound systems, tech and lighting equipment
- Graphic Design (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Website Development / Maintenance
- Video Editing (Adobe Premiere Pro, iMovie)
- Basic IT
- Reproduce and apprentice emerging worship leaders
- Construction / Operations
- Pastoral Care
- Preaching / Teaching
Please send cover letter, picture, resume, and video or audio
of yourself leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional skills
and experience as listed above for full-time, please attach any additional links, portfolios, or samples.