Hill Country Bible Church Austin is a growing, multi-site church with a passion for reaching people with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ.
We are looking for a relationally strong, highly organized follower of Jesus Christ to serve as the Christ Together Project Manager. Christ Together (CT) is a diverse group of faithful leaders, pastors and churches from across the country who are partnering
together to see the whole church bring the whole Gospel to the whole nation. Their aim is to “unify the church to consistently demonstrate and communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ to every man woman and child in America.” Hill Country Bible
Church Austin is committed and invested in this local and national movement.
The CT Project Manager will move the vision forward by connecting with pastors and leaders across various states, effectively represent our church and Lead pastor, Tim Hawks, and serve as the Christ Together Communications Specialist, Project Manger, and
Events Director. Expertise, passion and experience with communications, project management, and event planning/execution is essential. The complete job description is available on our website at http://www.hcbc.com.
To learn more about Christ Together click here - http://www.christtogether.org - and to view what God is doing locally with Christ Together Greater Austin, click here - http://christtogethergreateraustin.com Even
though the primary focus of this important role is working directly with our Lead Pastor and with Christ Together, the CT Project Manager will also serve as a contributing staff member on the overall team of Hill Country Bible Church Austin.
A little more about our church:
- Our vision is to reach every man, woman and child in Greater Austin with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ
- Our prayer is that this will be accomplished by God’s grace as we multiply disciples, plant churches, launch multisite campuses and partner with other churches and like-minded ministries
- We have planted 25 churches since 1996. Along with church planting, our original church (HCBC Austin) is launching multi-site campuses. We are one church in multiple locations: Lakeline Campus (original), Steiner Ranch Campus and Brushy Creek Campus, with
plans to launch a fourth campus in Leander, in early 2017
- We are committed to personal evangelism and discipleship
- We are invested in and engaging the Church of Jesus Christ in citywide issues and are committed to making a positive impact on our community
- We place a high value on small groups and have strong ministries for children, students and adults
- We are committed to Global Outreach including planting the gospel in the unreached people groups of East Asia, Central Asia, and North Latin America.
If you would like to be considered for this position, do not apply through the church staffing website or link, but visit the employment page (under “ABOUT US”) of our website at http://www.hcbc.com and read
the complete job description. Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.