Fellowship Community Church, Salem Campus, is looking for a full-time administrative assistant for our children's ministry department.
Please see the complete job description below or on our website: http://fcclife.org/employment
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Children’s Ministry Director. They provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Weekly Contacts
- Following up on all requests from church family received on communication cards.
- Assist director as needed contacting first time guests who have children of the age to attend Kids Life ministry.
- Planning Center Online communication website for weekly volunteers.
2. Resource Room
- Shop for all Kids Life supplies. Plan to shop every other week.
- Check supply of snacks, cups, bowls and napkins for preschool. Purchase as needed.
- Keep snack containers full week to week.
- Maintain order in the room, restocking bins as needed.
- Purchase all supplies as requested from the individual departments by the date requested.
- Assist curriculum coordinators as needed.
- Print and distribute preschool curriculum as needed.
4. General office needs:
- Typing and mailing of communication from Kids Life.
- Typing and mailing of Classroom Helper Schedule and Childcare Work Schedule.
- Ordering and stocking of all children’s ministry office supplies.
- Complete processing of all volunteers after initial interview and orientation by the Director or Department Coordinator – order background checks, call references, set up volunteer filing system.
- Process all mailings for children’s ministry (including printing of materials, labels.)
- Keep detail records, including all receipts for purchases.
- Completing the credit card reconciliation each month.
- Manage all aspects of the Kids Life office.
- Kids Life camps: maintain all registration paperwork for children and counselors, purchasing supplies and working with director to complete all training materials.
- Maintain Visitor Bags for the Help Desk.
- Collect timesheets, tally hours, scan and submit to HR Department according to schedule.
- Manage the timesheet binder for all Childcare Employees.
- All other clerical needs of the Kids Life office.
5. Develop and manage a team of volunteers to help with responsibilities and projects.
Proficient in Word and Excel; helpful to have working knowledge of Publisher, ACS (church software), Power Point, ACS; excellent written and verbal communication skills; passion to serve children and their families; baptized believer and member of FCC; and willing to serve in Kids Life.
This is a 32 hour/week, full-time position. Benefits available.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Care Assistant/Celebration of Life CoordinatorCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22
Ministry CoordinatorThe Worship Place
- Georgetown, Texas
- October 13
Office AdministratorPark Church
- Tinton Falls, New Jersey
- September 30
Media Director/ Graphic DesignFirst Baptist Church Bloomfield
- Bloomfield, New Mexico
- September 29
Student Ministry CoordinatorCalvary Reformed Church
- Ripon, California
- September 27