Moses Lake Worship Center
Worship Experience Director
Category: Worship Pastor
Denomination: Non-denominational Christian
Church Size: 50-100
Job Type: Part-Time
Reports to: Senior Pastor and Church Board of Directors
Moses Lake Worship Center was established in 2015 with a passion to reach and teach all people of all nations the Good News of the Bible. We desire to focus on God by building personal intimate relationships with Him while making Disciples and spreading
His Word. The Worship Experience Director ushers in the Holy Spirit prior to the sermon and sets the tone for continued praise and worship for the remainder of service.
- Talented with strong musical experience
- Experienced with leading from guitar and other musical instruments
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- Excellence communication skills- both oral and written
- Team player with positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership or mentoring experience
- Comfortable with Proclaim and willingness to give guidance on purchase and set-up of media and worship system
- Willingness to adhere to Moses Lake Worship Center’s “brand” that is set forth in terms of style, time requirements and leadership responsibilities
- Knowledge of live production is a plus
- Build a Worship/Media Team- Recruit and/or build up existing team members to fulfill needed positions within the worship team following Jesus’ Leadership teachings
- Sunday Worship Experience- Lead worship during Sunday service, currently one service on Sunday evening (6 pm). Work with the Lead Pastor for song selection.
- Mid-week Worship Experience- Lead worship during mid-week service, currently Thursday nights at 7 pm.
- Special Event/Prayer and Worship Service- Lead worship during any special services or events.
- Worship Team Practices- The amount of practices and length of practices will be for you to determine based on need & level of musicianship. New songs will be introduced at least once a month.
- Tech Arts- You will recuit, develop, train, and lead this team to ensure excellence in our worship experience. Recruiting and training a team leader for this ministry that will work in conjunction with you to ensure an excellent worship experience is recommended.
Tech arts currently include sound and video.
- Maintaining Production- In addition to leading the media team you will be responsible for the oversight of production design, installation, and maintenance.
- Service and Creative Planning- You will help determine the creative elements & service design of our worship to service design. You will consistently bring change to our worship environment.
- Outreach Events- All team members are expected to take on responsibilities for our major events, both internally and outreach. You will be directly responsible for any music, church décor & set designs related to these events. You will be expected to
help with other aspects of these major events, not related to music, as needed.
- Other Ministry- Your worship/media team is your team. You will care for them, disciple them, and serve them as any good leader would. Only what falls directly underneath your area of ministry will be expected, however, opportunities for other ministry
(teaching, pastoral care, small groups) are available if you have a gift & desire to serve.
We are a young and growing ministry. We do our best to function in a team environment where each member’s time and effort is respected- but we always keep our eye on the prize- saving souls. There will be times when you are asked to step outside your comfort
zone, work outside your scope, and serve others.
If interested, please submit a resume as well as a video recording of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org.