The position will be a combination of 2 of our 3 needs.
- Ephesians 4:11-13. Develop a team that is fully qualified to serve the Lord by serving one another.
- Participate in all Production/creative meetings.
- Oversee all worship and musical elements for the church.
- Manage planningcenteronline.com. Ensure that materials for the band are online at the appropriate time.
- Manage the Scheduling of musicians and worship leaders for weekend services, as well as student services.
- Manage band rehearsals.
- Ensure that the band is able to play songs with excellence.
- Identify, invite, mentor, and empower leaders to be a part of the Worship and Creative Arts ministry.
- Serve as the primary worship leader.
- Be willing to lead in other environments as necessary.
- Pastor, Coach, and care for all Lead Volunteers. Take key leaders to other services, conferences and meetings that will help equip them for the work of the ministry.
- Communicate with other worship pastors and watch other church services to gain insight and develop ways to improve the effectiveness of the worship experience.
- Identify, invite, train, and empower leaders to be a part of the Student Ministry.
- Serve as a primary student leader and communicator for the church.
- During the week invest in the lives of students building relationships with them in the most effective way possible.
- Schedule, book and follow up with supplemental student communicators in your absence.
- Act as the primary organizer of student Small Groups for Middle and High School students.
- Meet with key volunteers on a regular basis.
- Participate in staff meetings, creative meetings, and leadership retreats to provide evaluation and feedback to the Lead Team.
- Communicate with student pastors and watch other student services to gain insight and develop ways to improve the effectiveness of the worship experience.
- Ephesians 4:11-13. Help develop a team that is fully qualified to serve the Lord by serving one another.
- Champion and administrate the First Time Guest Process.
- Create and update information and material for the Next Step process.
- Create and implement media and technology that is used by the Connections Team, including but not limited to Church Community Builder management and creation of Connections documents.
- Champion and administrate the Baptism process and events.
- Champion and administrate the Partnership process and events.
- Serve as point person for Baptism, New Christians and Partnership.
- Serve as a conduit for people with questions about OFA Church.
- Maintain calendar of events to get OFA Church connected to the community.
- Participate in staff meetings and other meetings as scheduled.