The position will be a combination of 2 of our 3 needs.
- Ephesians 4:11-13. Develop a team that is fully qualified to serve the Lord by serving one another.
- Participate in all Production/creative meetings.
- Oversee all worship and musical elements for the church.
- Manage planningcenteronline.com. Ensure that materials for the band are online at the appropriate time.
- Manage the Scheduling of musicians and worship leaders for weekend services, as well as student services.
- Manage band rehearsals.
- Ensure that the band is able to play songs with excellence.
- Identify, invite, mentor, and empower leaders to be a part of the Worship and Creative Arts ministry.
- Serve as the primary worship leader.
- Be willing to lead in other environments as necessary.
- Pastor, Coach, and care for all Lead Volunteers. Take key leaders to other services, conferences and meetings that will help equip them for the work of the ministry.
- Communicate with other worship pastors and watch other church services to gain insight and develop ways to improve the effectiveness of the worship experience.
- Identify, invite, train, and empower leaders to be a part of the Student Ministry.
- Serve as a primary student leader and communicator for the church.
- During the week invest in the lives of students building relationships with them in the most effective way possible.
- Schedule, book and follow up with supplemental student communicators in your absence.
- Act as the primary organizer of student Small Groups for Middle and High School students.
- Meet with key volunteers on a regular basis.
- Participate in staff meetings, creative meetings, and leadership retreats to provide evaluation and feedback to the Lead Team.
- Communicate with student pastors and watch other student services to gain insight and develop ways to improve the effectiveness of the worship experience.
- Ephesians 4:11-13. Help develop a team that is fully qualified to serve the Lord by serving one another.
- Champion and administrate the First Time Guest Process.
- Create and update information and material for the Next Step process.
- Create and implement media and technology that is used by the Connections Team, including but not limited to Church Community Builder management and creation of Connections documents.
- Champion and administrate the Baptism process and events.
- Champion and administrate the Partnership process and events.
- Serve as point person for Baptism, New Christians and Partnership.
- Serve as a conduit for people with questions about OFA Church.
- Maintain calendar of events to get OFA Church connected to the community.
- Participate in staff meetings and other meetings as scheduled.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Youth PastorOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 24
Associate Pastor of MinistriesBethel EC Church
- Dixon, Illinois
- October 24
Youth PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- October 22
Associate Pastor for Small Groups and AdministrationCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
Odessa First Assembly
Expect to be embraced. Expect to be challenged. Expect contemporary worship that connects you with God. Expect relevant Bible messages that speak to real life issues. Expect to connect with others. Expect to grow in your relationship with God. Expect authentic and genuine faith expressed sincerely from real people. Expect a family where, “nobody is left behind or forgotten.”More...