Committed to leading in all areas of children’s ministry and partnering with the Family Ministry Team as a whole for the success of kids, students and families.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Be versed in the Orange Strategy and be able to utilize 252 Curriculum, First Look, Lead Small, Go Weekly and the Parent Cue App
- Train, equip and retain effective storytellers, worship team, media team for dynamic programming
- Develop team leaders, where necessary, and equip them for ministry
- Provide input, feedback about ministry environments, curriculum and programming when called upon to do so
- Insure that materials and curriculum are supplied and available for leaders in their environments.
- Assist in lesson edits for use by all campuses of the monthly 252 Basics Curriculum and First Look Curriculum.
- Staffs and schedules assigned volunteer roles for ministry area.
- Provides weekly communication with volunteers gathering feedback, providing support, and communicating upcoming ministry specifics.
- Actively recruits and trains CT Kids volunteers for their area.
- Compiles and maintains volunteer files including background reports for their area.
- Ensures the proper placement of volunteers into appropriate roles of serving based on the volunteers’ passions, giftings and level of ministry experience.
- Collaborate with the CT Kids ministry team to design and implement a healthy volunteer structure.
- Creatively recognize and appreciate volunteers throughout the year (birthday, anniversary, ministry successes, etc.)
- Distribute policy and procedure of kids ministry to volunteers
Campus Responsibilities and Family Initiatives:
- Set Campus specific goals and objectives for CT Kids Ministry
- Provide oversight and leadership in the execution of children's experiences at the Argyle campus
- Follow up with CT families and guests
- Participate with the campus ministry team in necessary meetings.
- Participate in the planning, administration and execution of Family Initiatives (Baptism Class, Family Baptism Celebration, Summer camps, etc.) as needed.
- Participate in the planning, administration and execution of Family Ministry events executed at the campus level.
4 Year Degree
Minimum of 3 years experience in Kids Ministry (early childhood development through elementary)
Be versed in the Orange Strategy
Must be a self starter and effective communicator
Approachable and proactive
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Must be willing to learn Basecamp, Pro Presenter and our software
Creative thinking skills
Ability to develop and lead teams
Ability to confidentiality communicate from stage
Interpersonal communication skills
Flexibility and Adaptability
Comfortable using technology, i.e ProPresenter
Experience with large group programmer/producing a plus
Clearance of a criminal background check
WORK HOURS: (Sunday may vary based on campus)
Mon and Thurs: 9am-5pm
Sun: support service hours per campus
It is essential for staff to attend All Staff meetings. Every effort should be made to schedule vacations and appointments to not interfere with attendance. Exceptions must be approved by director. .
Must understand that ministry does not always fall within a normal 9:00- 5:00 schedule and working outside of that schedule including weekends and holidays for CT sponsored events may be required.
All staff members are required to work Easter services and the week leading up to and including Christmas services; the schedule for these services can vary according to the campus needs and the yearly calendar. Exceptions must be approved by director.
WORK ENVIRONMENT – PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Position requires bending, stooping and stretching to file, and occasional lifting of boxes weighing up to 25 pounds. Work is generally performed indoors, but may involve limited exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job and the level of work performed by employees in this position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties required by their supervisor.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's Ministry DirectorFreeburg Community Bible Church
- Freeburg, Illinois
- September 23
Early Childhood AssociateWooddale Church
- Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- September 23
Children's Ministry Director/PastorCornwall Church
- Bellingham, Washington
- September 22
First Baptist Church of Jackson - Preschool MinisterVanderbloemen Search Group
- Jackson, Mississippi
- September 22
Antioch Christian Church - Children's PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Marion, Iowa
- September 22
Crosstimbers Community Church
Cross Timbers is a non-denominational, Evangelical, Spirit-filled church. Although we are a multi-site church, we share a passion for helping and serving others and providing a place where connections are made and authentic relationships are built. Each campus is uniquely its own, yet each brings all of the Cross Timbers elements together to make a place that its members call home. More...