Paoli Presbyterian Church (PPC) seeks to hire an engaging and empowering worship leader with a passion to create inspiring and meaningful contemporary worship experiences for a diverse congregation.
Might you be the person we are looking for? Answer the following…
Are you someone who loves to:
- Lead worship in a contemporary style?
- Empower musicians and singers to share in the leadership?
- Create meaningful worship experiences for young adults?
- Partner with staff and volunteers to engage congregation a lifestyle of worship?
- Effectively lead worship through singing and instrumental leadership (guitar or piano)?
- Recruit, train and lead musical volunteers?
- Collaborate with pastors and musical staff to plan creative worship experiences?
- Regularly communicate with staff, volunteers, congregation and community
- Establish a yearly plan with short- and long-term goals?
- Be a team player that collaborates with other staff and church leaders?
Do you have…
- A strong personal relationship with Jesus?
- 2-4 years of experience in contemporary worship leadership?
- Excellent musicianship and ability to lead a band of multiple instruments?
- A desire to reach churched and unchurched young adults with the Gospel?
- An ability to lead people of all ages in worship?
- Working knowledge and ability to use A/V technology such as Planning Center and MediaShout
If you’ve answered yes, then here is how to apply…
Send resume, cover letter, statement of faith and brief video of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org