Bethel Church is searching for a full-time person to partner in leading the congregation by working in the student ministry and other area(s) dependent upon the individual’s gifting. There are opportunities with children’s ministry, worship ministry and
Bethel Church has been in existence since 1893 with a rich history located four miles east of Elmore, Ohio. We are a church of approximately 150 compassionate and caring people that love to serve and reach others for Jesus. In March, 2013 Bethel dedicated
a renovated a 4500 sq. foot building in Elmore, OH for student and community ministries. Bethel’s student ministry averages 30 students each Wednesday night.
Bethel exists to help people become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Therefore, every position of Bethel Church exists to help fulfill that ultimate goal. We also believe that the best way to be a fully devoted follower of Jesus is for every follower
to be involved in three areas. Those three areas (Connect with God, Connect with Others, Change your World) should permeate every ministry in various ways and be a consistent theme.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Pursuing holiness in all areas of life.
- Be in agreement with the United Brethren Confession of Faith (see www.ub.org).
- Bachelors degree and experience preferred
- Willing to seek licensing or ordination through the United Brethren Church.
- An outgoing creative individual with a passion for students.
- A broad range of talents/abilities is beneficial.
- Assist/partner with the Lead Pastor as needed
The compensation for this role will be commensurate with the candidate’s education, experience, and skill/gifting. Benefits that will be added to the base compensation may include health insurance, mileage, ministry account, and paid vacation.
Lead Pastor, Tim Sherman, firstname.lastname@example.org and please include:
- Cover page stating why you are interested in this ministry opportunity
- Brief bio of you and your family (if it isn’t in your resume)
- Your resume, including references, and salary requirements.