Cornerstone Christian Fellowship is a large bible-teaching church with three sites, the main location in Chandler, AZ and the multi-site locations in San Tan Valley, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ. Our mission is to Reach the Phoenix area for Christ and produce fully
devoted followers of Christ. Our vision is To "do" church in a way that reflects the community and offers real answers to life, while remaining true to God's Word. In 1995, Pastor Linn Winters and his wife Lisa came to Chandler with two other couples to plant
a church with three focus areas: Teach God’s Word in a way that is practicable and relevant, Worship authentically -- in a way that supersedes singing in church and becomes how we live our lives and to be a place where kids would want to come to church. Since
1995, the church has grown into 7000 member and attenders each week. With dozens of ministries focusing on specific needs of both the community and the body of believers at Cornerstone, we continue seeking to follow in the footsteps of Christ.
The Executive Director of Creative Arts is a member of the Executive Team and will serve in the highest levels of leadership within the church. This individual will oversee/direct all facets of the creative production process from initial vision casting,
through development to final implementation/execution. These departments include, worship arts, communications, and events. Creativity, flexibility and an understanding of culture are very important as well as the tendency to think outside of the box.
This person must be able to lead and direct others in a positive and encouraging manner. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be a dynamic team-builder are necessary given the unique creativity of the people on this team. Experience required. This
person should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be
positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
- Manage, invest in, support and develop the Creative Arts and Production staff including Production (weekend services, video, technical, lighting and sound), Events (All church events, holidays, conferences, concerts, staff and resources), Communications
(Print, video, advertising, website, graphics, promotional pieces) and Worship.
- Build consensus, symmetry, and integration, on and through a team.
- Work directly with senior leadership to implement vision and strategies that move the church towards a desired future.
- Make decisions in a timely manner that reflects the vision and values of Cornerstone.
- Design clear courses of action and implement steps with measurable goals that move Cornerstone towards making vision reality.
Role Model in Personal Life:
- Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- 10 years full-time ministry experience
- 3 years experience in a church of 2000+
- A successful record of leading teams
- A high level of competency and experience when it comes to areas of leadership, strategy, project management, organizational structure as well as strong relational abilities.
- As a minimum applicants should have earned a Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that has equipped them for this role.
Important skills/personal traits
- Have the ability to communicate and lead strong teams.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently, while also being able to function cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.