We are a church located in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. We recently moved into our new Campus
and still have our other campus for offices, weekly ministry gatherings and our school.
We currently have 4 services on the weekends. This is a full time position with benefits.
The Technical Director will oversee the operation and maintenance of Audio/Video/Lighting equipment on 2 campuses. They will ensure that services and events across all facilities and ministries can use technology effectively and strategically to enhance
the experience of those attending. You will work closely with the Worship Pastor, Associate Worship Director and the Worship Arts ministry team, and will provide Audio/Video/Lighting/Media training and resources to A/V/L ministries.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
1. Manage operation and maintenance to all A/V/L equipment.
2. Prepare for rehearsal and presentation weekly (and as necessary for events).
3. Work closely with part time tech team and manage schedules for weekends and events
4. Manage Volunteer Teams (recruit, develop and equip) for events, mid-week and weekend services.
5. Serve as liaison between Worship Arts and other ministries needing A/V/L resources.
1. Formal training in audio and/or technical production preferred.
2. Hands-on experience with technology in a modern worship production environment preferred.
3. Experience in a technical role at a church with 1000+ in weekly attendance preferred.
4. Experience on a pro console preferred.
5. Experience with IMAG and Multi-Site venue a plus
6. Experience with Pro Tools and Ableton Live preferred
Areas Of Responsibility
In addition to the above roles and responsibilities, the following are some of the areas that the Technical Arts Director would be responsible for.
- Team Leadership - Responsible for the following team related areas and tasks:
1. Volunteer recruiting
2. Training and development of team
3. Staff and volunteer scheduling
4. Service production and direction.
5. Oversee and manage 2 campuses
Oversee the following technical areas, and is responsible for maintaining current systems and policies, as well as developing each for future growth.
1. Sound Consoles and Sound Engineering.
2. Video projection systems.
3. Lighting programming and design.
4. Video shooting and production.
5. Help with graphic and web design
6. Equipment Maintenance - Plan and execute both preventative and restorative
7. IT Support - This individual could provide an initial level of IT / Computer support for Calvary staff. They would not replace our IT Management Company or contract, but would be an onsite individual to help with any basic computer issues.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, references, any available work samples, and other pertinent materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on our church please go to: www.calvarylhc.com