Faith Church in Milford, OH is looking for an Office Manager to maintain a smoothly run office environment. Please see the job description below, and apply through the link found on this page. Thank you for your interest!
Faith Church Office Manager
Position Focus Sheet
Reports to: Church Administrator
Work hours: 32 hours/week – Monday - Thursday – 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with 1 hour for lunch
Relates closely with: Pastors, Worship Director, Technical Ministry Coordinator, Church Administrator, Facility Coordinator, Ministry Associate(s), Office Volunteers
Purpose: To oversee the workings of the church office, operation of the church membership management database system, and administrative support of pastors and directors.
- Order office supplies
- Maintain office machinery and order supplies
- Get daily mail and distribute
- Take staff meeting notes, staff schedules and distribute weekly
- Administrative support for pastors and directors such as but not limited to: membership, child dedications, baptisms, prayer ministry/chain
- Communication link to Convey Media: Print and prepare provided weekly bulletin, posters, and flyers, submit volunteer communication requests
- Oversee Fellowship One database
- Be intimately familiar with how data is entered and stored. This includes overseeing data consistency/integrity in regard to how existing data is entered and how new information should be captured.
- Act as the point person for proactively updating attendee status changes and life events (births, deaths, marriages, household splits, etc) as well as other ongoing maintenance tasks.
- Be proficient in running reports to help ministries extract information. Many reports are generated in a spreadsheet format, so Microsoft Excel skills are required for some advanced reporting.
- Work with ministry areas to maximize the system's usefulness to those ministries and making recommendations for efficient use of the system by all staff members.
- Act as the first point of contact for staff members in need of assistance using the church management system.
- Oversee church calendar system, Interface with Ministries and Third Parties (such as home school groups) by ordering books, and occasional technical support
- Answer phones in rotation as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize/delegate workload
- Good working knowledge of church, attendees, policies, procedures, and office systems
- Careful attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite a plus)
- People skills
- Willingness/ability to learn new skills and updated procedures
- Flexibility in working with staff and volunteers
- Agreement with Faith Church’s Statement of Faith
- Agreement with Faith Church’s Core Beliefs document
- Able to explain personal Christian faith and practice
- Models Christian lifestyle and principles
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Finance ManagerNew Life Community Church
- Peoria, Arizona
- October 25
Director of Care Assistant/Celebration of Life CoordinatorCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22
Administrative PastorFolsom Foursquare Church
- Folsom, California
- October 18
Administration/AdministratorThe Jerusalem Center
- Wayne, New Jersey
- October 18
Administrative AssistantChrist Church of Oak Brook
- Oak Brook, Illinois
- October 17