Crossroads Fellowship (www.crossroads.org) is a non-denominational church with two campuses in Raleigh NC with an average weekend attendance of 4,000. We are looking for a Campus Pastor to lead our Wake Forest Rolesville (WFR) Campus.
The Crossroads Fellowship Campus Pastor is responsible for the leadership, oversight, spiritual direction and management of WFR Campus multi-site location. The Crossroads Fellowship Campus Pastor will be intentional in duplicating Crossroads Fellowship’s DNA attributes in all ministry aspects.
This position serves as part of the Pastoral Team and is designed to oversee the life and direction of the WFR Campus under the direction and leadership of the Senior Pastor. The Campus Pastor will provide support to the Senior Pastor in developing new ministries, coordinating the corporate strategic planning process, executing special initiatives and ensuring that the systems, practices and policies of the church responsibly and effectively carried out.
- Pastor the local congregation
- Work with key ministry leaders to identify, recruit and develop leaders
- Lead the weekend services
- Cooperate with the Senior Leadership Team, to shepherd the Crossroads Fellowship’s DNA at the multi-site campus
- Building the Crossroads Fellowship identity within the community and establish strategic community partnerships
- Managing special projects at the WFR Campus level as needed
- Collaborates with all Crossroads departments to ensure quality programming
- Assists in the strategic planning and the execution of building the WFR Campus identity, community, and mission through leading, teaching and shepherding in order to develop a model of campus ministries for others to implement
- Manage WFR Campus ministry budgets
- Lead staff and leadership meetings
- Key campus indicators
- Salvations & Baptisms
- Community Transformation
12. Set individual & WFR Campus yearly goals
13. Semi-annual self-evaluation
14. Semi-annual performance evaluation
15. Compliance to policies and procedures
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Must have a proven track record of effective leadership, wisdom, and personal integrity.
- Must be able to work closely with the Senior Pastor.
- Must have a genuine shepherd’s heart and experience in ministering effectively, able to handle people lovingly, wisely, and humbly.
- Technologically knowledgeable (Social Media, Office, etc…)
- Possess excellent overall communication skills (oral and written)
- Practice confidentiality due to exposure to sensitive information
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage individuals and teams successfully, while operating effectively in the spiritual gifts of administration and leadership.
If Interested please send your Resume and a link to a video of you Speaking directly to Andy George at email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Campus PastorFountain City Wesleyan Church
- Richmond, Indiana
- December 1
Campus PastorAda Bible Church
- Ada, Michigan
- November 30
Executive Pastor (767613)The Shepherd's Staff
- US Mid Atlantic, Virginia
- November 29
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- November 29
Downtown Campus PastorLifeAustin Church
- Austin, Texas
- November 22
A non-denominational Christian church with two campus locations in the Triangle area of North Carolina, Crossroads Fellowship is committed to reaching the community with the love of Christ while leading believers to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. More...