Beulah Alliance Church invites applications for the full time position of Creative Arts Manager and Weekend Service Producer
The successful candidate will have a boldness and sensitivity to create excellent worship environments while maintaining a positive creative environment for musical, creative and technical leaders. This position required someone who is excited to develop
and implement projects that involve multiple concepts and many people as well as the a passion to creatively plan multiple programs simultaneously while working months in advance in preparation for weekend programming and special events (particularly Christmas
and Easter). This position requires an individual who is able to navigate the bridge between creativity and implementation of programming with a spiritual sensitivity to participate in creation of “moments” that move people in their walk with God.
The successful candidate will have 3 years of experience in a related field of employment and a familiarity with technical arts (video, lighting, audio). They will also possess an outstanding ability to lead, recruit and build volunteer teams and be keen
ability to manage details and “sweat the small stuff”. Preference will be given to candidates with an undergraduate in Arts from a post secondary institution.
Beulah is a large vibrant (3000+), multisite, multicultural, church located in Edmonton, Alberta. We have a heritage of innovative approaches to evangelism, discipleship and church multiplication that spans a 95 year history. We have a vision to impact 1%
of Edmonton for Christ. Our desire is to be a reproducing church that creates multiple venues and church plants across the city. (For more church information please visit www.beulah.ca.)
The Creative Arts Manager/Producer is responsible to/for:
- Lead, recruit and develop all production staff and volunteers.
- Lead the creative implementation of creative arts in all weekend and assigned special services at West Campus.
- Lead all production, creative and technical aspects of weekend services and special services.
- Lead the Creative Planning Team encouraging high volunteer participation.
- Oversee technical staff and their responsibilities for all weekend services, special services and the technical resources throughout all campuses (chapel, conference rooms, Lighthouse, youth center, etc.)
- Recruit, resource and provide direction to volunteer creative teams.
- See weekend and special services from the view of the attender or guest.
- Ensure weekend services flow smoothly, details are communicated efficiently, problems are dealt with appropriately and teams are thriving.
- Plan and co-ordinate all elements of each weekend service.
- Coordinate stage set up and recruit and coach all support staffing (excluding musicians) for weekend gatherings.
- Ensure quality and reliability of media and technical assets for weekend services.
- Recommend creative and technical budgets and ministry plans to the CCA Division team lead.
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume to email@example.com.