REPORTS TO: Director of Communications
SUPERVISES: Sound Operators, Radio Editor
MINISTRY OVERVIEW: Provide leadership and oversight to the media ministry of the church.
- Provide all audio, video and photography support including filming (or recruiting others to do film), coordinating staging, lighting and art, and editing video.
- Audio production for special worship services (weddings, funerals, evening services, luncheons, dinners, etc.) and other events/services as needed.
- Create graphics and video for Contemporary Worship in coordination with the Contemporary Worship Leader.
- Edit video of the sermons and upload sermons to the web weekly.
- Oversee technology and media inventory, provide set ups and trouble-shoot as necessary for group meetings.
- Post, monitor and oversee FPC social media.
- Duplicate CDs as necessary and manage the duplication room.
- Work as part of the Communications Team.
- Coordinate filming and live streaming of sermons.
- Provide assistance to employees with computer issues as a “First Responder/Help Desk”.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Education: College degree in a Production/Communications related area or equivalent experience.
- Work Experience: Two or more years of production as well as office experience preferred.
- Computer Skills: High level of competence with a wide variety of computer systems, applications, software, (including: MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, ProPresenter, ProTools, Media Shout as well
as graphic design and video editing software), and various database software.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Positive, proactive work ethic, with the ability to react promptly to situations.
- A teachable, caring, and compassionate spirit with a high degree of integrity, responsibility and confidentiality.
- Able to graciously interact with and respond to church members and others in a personable and professional way.
- Desire to be a part of a team.
- Website communications experience preferred.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to