- Title: Production Specialist
- Department: Worship & Communications
- Accountability: Production Manager
- Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time Hourly, 40 hrs/wk
Summary of Position: The Production Specialist focuses on designing and implementing systems and processes to help Faithbridge leverage technology to enhance ministry effectiveness. This is a project-based role that spans departments
to provide IT and AVL production solutions for the entire church.
Purpose: To create functional applications and integrations that help Faithbridge be more effective and efficient day-to-day and provide ministry excellence in managing and communicating information. To be
a source of technical knowledge to improve and leverage current IT and AVL production systems. Some project management leadership will be required.
- Must be proficient in information technology and production infrastructure and operations.
- Must be able to work with and lead volunteers
- Must be familiar with computer applications that directly relate to work.
- Knowledge of various production elements preferred (ETC Ion board, Yamaha M7, various lighting, photography, audio production, stage design, etc.)
- Knowledge of various information systems (networking, database, etc.)
- Must be biblically sound and exhibit personal conduct that reflects positively on the integrity of the church.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have good discernment in making decisions
- Highly creative problem solver
- Must be trustworthy and confidential.
Essential Functions & Primary Tasks:
- Sunday AVL Specialist for The Woodlands Campus
- Internal/external web development & support
- Mobile App(s)
- Future sites
- Database application development and management
- FellowshipOne integration & usage
- FSM Road Database
- AVL projects design and implementation
- Audio, Video & Lighting production
- Information Systems support
- Multi-campus support tech support
- All and any current and future media production
- Technical advisor for IT and AVL
Education and Experience:
College or work-related trade school degree in the field of information technology and/or production systems.
Though reporting directly to the Worship & Communications Productions Manager, this position is unique in that it supports other ministries throughout the church in various technical roles. Specifically, working in tandem with the Office Manager and IT Contractor
This position is approximately 40 hours per week. Sunday, Tuesdays through Friday. Detail oriented, keen initiative, ability to use discernment in making decisions, and a team player. Must be able to lift 50lbs.