Are you seeking a ministry leadership opportunity in the area of Music, Arts & Worship? Do you desire to serve on the Senior Leadership Team in an exciting urban environment and lead music, arts & Worship ministry into the next dimension of God's glory?
Look no more...
Minister of Music, Arts & Worship Leadership:
The person who fills this position must passionately believe worship is to the glorification of God and be able to create engaging traditional and contemporary environments. We seek someone who has strong leadership skills to manage all choirs, foster growth
in programs and select music that is edifying, balanced in genres and time periods and use instruments and soloists as appropriate. The ideal candidate will have a heart for urban ministry and will possess a great love for God's people and master skills in
the noted areas.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Praise and Worship
- Executing a plan for using music and arts in worship that supports the overall vision of the church
- Motivating staff and volunteers to participate and /or lead worship service
- Develop a long-range worship plan and establish short-term and long-term goals for worship elements that promote growth in all worship services
- Develop technologies and methods (i.e. use of media, dramatic skits, etc.)
- Coordinate/Manage all music directors, technical teams, and volunteers
- Directly manage/supervise sound and equipment for all worship services
- Personal integrity
- Participate in Senior Leadership Meetings and administration task
- Attend Board of Director's Meetings as requested
Further, we are seeking someone with professional music ministry experience covering the last 10 years.
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Experience in coordinating worship in a mid to large size congregation is preferred.
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Expressing Your Interest:
If you are interested in serving God and God's People at Berkeley Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church, Please submit a:
- Letter of interest delineating your qualifications and experience
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
Berkeley Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church
C/O Pastor Brian D. Hunter
1400 8th Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
We also accept electronic submissions via this website or to: