Redeemer Baptist Church in Paso Robles, California is currently seeking a full-time Worship Pastor who will join us in making Christ known on the central coast of California. He will lead the congregation to a heart of worship that is honoring to God and
bring to life the elements of worship in its many forms. This includes leading the production team, recruiting/scheduling/organizing worship teams for all services, and producing special music events. He will also serve as a spiritual leader to those involved
with the musical worship teams and the congregation at large. Working in partnership with the other Pastors and Elders he will be responsible to help us fulfill our vision, priorities and strategy.
WHO We Are Looking For:
- A man with an authentic growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ. He is consistently committed to Bible reading, study, prayer, and sanctification as a Christian in all of life.
- A believer who holds a passionate and firm understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- A spouse/parent (if appropriate) who prioritizes ministry to his wife and children.
- A pastor/elder who not only meets the Biblical qualifications for leadership within the church (1 Tim. 3, Titus 1), but who is also growing in pastoral character, knowledge, and skill. His shepherd’s heart enables him to use his gifts to
comfort, counsel, convict, challenge, and equip others.
- A theologian whose understanding of God’s Word shapes and guides his decisions and his selection of music.
- A musician with strong vocal and instrumental ability who can effectively lead the congregation and fellow musicians to worship God through a variety of musical styles.
- A servant leader and teammate who demonstrates genuine humility as evidenced by the ability to listen to and work with people from all walks of life. He will lead the worship team(s) with zeal and skill. He will work in partnership with
and under the authority of the RBC Pastors/Elders.
- A creative artist adventurer who consistently demonstrates a bold, creative, and missional spirit that desires to make God’s glory known.
Our Worship Pastor WILL:
- Lead the congregation and worship team to use their voices and instruments to worship God consistently and effectively. He will fulfill the role of lead worshiper in all regularly scheduled worship services.
- Recruit, train, and organize all instrumental, vocal and technical worship team members.
- Oversee all areas of the worship ministry at RBC (the purpose, plan, product, and people) AND all church related digital and print media (website, facebook, worship media, printed bulletins, etc.)
- Produce special worship events or musically oriented outreach events in line with our vision and strategy.
- Coordinate the worship ministry with the other Pastors/Elders to fulfill the purpose and strategy of the church.
- Pastor the Worship team(s) included but not limited to their rehearsals, musical development, commitment to excellence, spiritual growth and development, and teaching a Biblical philosophy of worship.
- Grow by observing, reading about, studying and conversing with other successful worship leaders.
- Share the Gospel consistently and joyfully in all of life.
- Join the membership of this church and agree to uphold our church’s covenant and statement of faith. All believing family members will also join the membership of our church.
- Participate in all aspects of congregational life including but not limited to small groups, fellowship events, evangelism and service projects, and leadership training. In other words, we want you (and your wife/family) to be a committed
church family member.
- Commit to working an average of at least forty hours a week with the understanding that on some occasions this exempt, salaried position may require up to fifty hours of work a week. He will maintain regularly scheduled
office hours and will communicate with his supervisor when he is accomplishing ministry tasks offsite.
Want to take the NEXT STEP?
- Learn. Read the full JOB DESCRIPTION and SEARCH PROCESS documents available at this link: http://www.niblickroadbaptist.com/#/employment For more information, Go
to our website at RedeemerBaptist.Church . Discover all you can about our church and our community.
- Pray. Don’t send us your information unless God has burdened you to consider this position.
- Send the following via e-mail to - Personnel@RedeemerBaptist.Church: Your Cover Letter and Resume AND a download link to a video/audio demo. If you have an audio CD or DVD you would like to send us, you can mail it to: Redeemer Baptist
Church, Attn: Personnel, P.O. Box 192, Paso Robles, CA 93447.