***APPLY FOR THIS POSITION HERE: http://goo.gl/tvlPFa***
POSITION TITLE: Campus Pastor
LOCATION: Austin, TX
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with Experience
WEEKLY ATTENDANCE: 6500+
MinisterSearch (https://MinisterSearch.com/) is partnering with a thriving multi-site church in Austin to find a great Campus Pastor for their newest site. The Campus Pastor will launch a new campus in an area that is growing exponentially! They have many in their congregation who live in this area with a goal to not only raise up a strong core and launch team, but to also begin reaching unchurched people from day one.
Their "style" is relational evangelism - knowing it takes every man, woman and child to reach every man, woman and child. Personal evangelism is a priority - so all staff, leaders and people in their congregation believe that God has strategically placed them in the neighborhoods where they live, as well as their places of work, school, etc., for a purpose. So, getting to know and love their neighbors is a very high priority!
A dynamic, relational, strong leader with experience leading and developing staff and teams is required for this position. The Campus Pastor will serve as a visionary, pastoral leader to the congregation and community, serving as a host/MC for weekend services and participating in other gathering and events within the church and the community to achieve the mission that every man, woman and child in Greater Austin has the chance to experience the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ.
The Austin metropolitan area has almost 2 million residents with a young, highly educated, tech savvy, and diverse culture. It is a creative, innovative, artistic, and intellectual environment. A fast growing, fun city with an inexpensive cost of living, Austin is widely known for its quality live music, thriving food scene, eclectic shops, historic landmarks, and the liveliest festivals you’ll ever find. Austin has received the international honor of being selected the American Capital of Culture for its top notch museums and arts, popular culture, and sports teams. Home to University of Texas and its 50,000+ students, Austin experiences a constant influx of people of all ages and stages of life. Add in the great climate and its unique culture, and it is easy to see why this vibrant city is a great place to live and serve in a ripe mission field.
- Lead the effective launch of a new Campus, recruiting, developing, inspiring, and overseeing core volunteer leadership teams as well as the Campus staff
- Model an ongoing personal commitment to a vibrant spiritual life; seek ongoing avenues for accountability and discipleship
- Provide visionary, pastoral leadership to the congregation and community, serving as a host/MC for weekend services and participating in other gathering and events
- Cast vision to your staff and congregation through formal and informal gatherings; be a positive influencer
- Continually develop, oversee and evaluate the evangelistic strategies that connect and serve the people in the area, including weekend services, large Campus events, community impact, etc.
- Model personal evangelism and equip, encourage, and empower others to do the same, both within the church and in the community
- Engage with new people/visitors, developing a strong “front door” and leading the vision and execution of a clear “next step” plan for all adults
- Collaborate and work closely with all ministries/leaders at the other campuses to effectively live out “one church in multiple locations”
- Conduct one on ones, team meetings, and yearly performance reviews with your staff; lead team building and relational/leadership opportunities for ongoing spiritual and professional development
- Create, own and execute the Campus yearly Budget and Ministry Action Plan
- Work closely with admin support and Communications Department to ensure effective messaging, branding, marketing and engagement of the congregation and community
- Serve as a contributing member of the overall staff team at the Pastoral level
- Meet regularly with the one-church team which includes the Senior Executive Pastor, Executive Pastors and Campus Pastors
- Four-year Degree from an accredited University or College required; a Master’s Degree from an accredited Bible College or Seminary is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a role with proven leadership, teambuilding, and working with people to accomplish a vision
- Meets the qualifications of an Elder (1Tim 3, Titus 1, 1 Peter5)
- Visionary leader of leaders with a history of recognizing, raising up, and mentoring other leaders
- Demonstrated history of working well in a collaborative environment of high level leaders
- Ability to communicate well in large and small group settings communicate and rally people around a compelling vision; understands transcendence
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills combined with ability to also listen well
- Relational "people person" who enjoys being around, with, and engaging people, and utilizes high level networking and relational strengths that enhance the community and the excellence of execution at the Campus
- An energetic self-starter who enjoys meeting and exceeding goals
- Lives out the Biblical role of a servant leader: leads by serving and serves by leading
- Possess excellent decision-making skills using the wisdom and discernment empowered by God
***APPLY FOR THIS POSITION HERE: http://goo.gl/tvlPFa ***
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
newhope church - Campus Pastor - ColumbiaVanderbloemen Search Group
- Columbia, South Carolina
- September 22
Lead Team PastorDestiny Harvest Church
- Columbia, Maryland
- September 22
Leander Campus PastorHill Country Bible Church Austin
- Austin, Texas
- September 22
Campus PastorSunrise Church
- Rialto, California
- September 21
Contemporary Worship LeaderFirst Presbyterian Church of Kingwood
- Kingwood, Texas
- September 20
MinisterSearch is the most successful church staff search firm in the United States. Over the years, we have worked with thousands of pastoral staff as they’ve pursued God’s calling in their ministries. With years of church staff experience, our consultants understand the relational aspects of ministry. We know the challenges you face when trying to determine your next steps in ministry.
Our role is to help you determine what the best position for you is. Sometimes, we recommend candidates stay exactly wher More...