Responsible for the worship and creative arts ministries at a vibrant, growing church. Will be the leader and mentor to musicians, vocalists, and all other creative arts volunteers including drama, media, video, sound, and lighting. Will serve as the key
coordinator/producer for all weekend and special service elements.
Candidate must be a passionate, surrendered follower of Christ—a high-energy, self-starter who is also passionate about people. Candidate should possess a zeal for the spiritual formation of those in the congregation and worship ministry. The candidate
should be a servant-leader with a heart for worship. Candidate should be technically-minded, organized, and looking to work in a team environment.
- Oversee Worship, Creative Arts, and Service programming for all services.
- Plan, organize and lead multiple worship services
- Continually develop gifts
Develop Worship and Creative Arts Teams within Atlantic Avenue Church
- Collaborate with Senior Pastor in developing worship planning team to develop themes and integrate creative elements into a cohesive message that supports the sermon series and/or any other vital areas of church life
- Recruit, train, and encourage members of all teams
- Identify, develop, and disciple team leaders
- Conduct meetings and train and equip worship ministry teams
- Oversee application-interview-audition process for new volunteers to team
- Proficient in use of technology in worship including sound, lighting, computers, video, and projection
- Supervise maintenance and acquisition of music and technology equipment
- Maintain an authentic, surrendered, thriving relationship with Christ through ongoing spiritual disciplines
- Spend time developing relationships—both within the church and outside of the church so as to be effective in carrying out the Great Commission
- Possess a servant’s heart—willing to speak, to do, to go, and to minister as needed
Other Ministry Responsibilities
- Able to plan and budget for worship ministry
- Attend staff meetings and participate in planning of programs that will fulfill the mission of the church, including participation in small groups, programs, and other ministries as directed.
- Participate in pastoral and hospital visitation as needed
- Organize various outreach events (annual dinner theater, community acts of kindness)
- Pursue a program of personal growth and development though denominational programs and continued education.
Salary and Benefits
- As per United Brethren denominational recommendations
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and if possible, a link to your work (YouTube, for example) or a DVD.
Pastor Brad R. Riddle
Atlantic Avenue Church
160 Atlantic Avenue
Franklin, PA 16323
email@example.com (Attn. Pastor Brad)