The Executive Director reports to the Lead Pastor. The Executive Director will have full P&L responsibility for the organization. All members of the staff involved in operational responsibilities will report to the Executive Director. The Lead Pastor and Executive Director are held accountable by the Session.
- Partner with and support the Lead Pastor to develop and implement the Core Values, Vision and Mission of Redeemer Church.
- Align all staff functions and ministries to realize the Vision and Mission of Redeemer Church. Plan and implement the yearly Strategic Planning Process.
- Enable the Lead Pastor to focus on pastoring, preaching, teaching, writing and developing the pastoral staff.
- Develop and implement a Leadership Development Plan.
- Coach the Lead Pastor and his direct reports. Partner with the Lead Pastor to create a team–based environment.
- Design and implement a process-focused organization. Build infrastructure best practices. Ensure that internal processes, programs, policies and systems are capable of supporting timely decision making, effective communication at all levels and support growth while meeting organizational goals of excellence in all we do.
- Prepare for and lead weekly directional leadership team meetings and monthly staff meetings.
- Provide leadership and day–to–day management oversight of operational functions to include, but not limited to, Sunday operations, office operations and administration, finance, ministries and enabling processes.
- Partner with the Finance Team to develop and manage the yearly budget, to provide oversight and develop stewardship recommendations.
- Work with Church Administrator to oversee human resources.
- Design and implement a performance appraisal system for developing, assessing and rewarding members of the staff.
- Proactively address organizational challenges, the health of the staff individually and collectively and provide leadership to resolve issues as they arise.
- Ensure operational alignment with future church plant(s) of Redeemer.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor.
Other General Responsibilities
- Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible study, prayer and meditation.
- Maintain proper priorities in your home.
- Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church
- Financially support the work of ministries of Redeemer Church.
- Lead by example on the staff team concerning work ethic.
- Ordained in the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA), or a strong PCA background.
- Knowledgeable of the landscape of the PCA denomination and practices
- 3+ years experience as an Executive Director in a church
- Oversight experience in a multi congregational/site model church
TO APPLY: Submit resume, cover letter and complete the online application form available at https://redeemersd.wufoo.com/forms/mqotyt91ho0ipl/
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
ControllerFaith Community United Methodist Church
- West Chester, Ohio
- December 2
Director of OperationsPeace UMC
- Pickerington, Ohio
- December 1
"Gang Church" Lead PastorInFaith
- Fresno, California
- December 1
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
Executive Pastor of OperationsBakersfield First Assembly
- Bakersfield, California
- November 29
Redeemer Presbyterian Church
Redeemer Presbyterian Church is multi-ethnic, multi-generational church in Encinitas, CA built on the belief that the gospel renews everything. Our vision is to saturate North County San Diego and beyond with the gospel so it leads to renewal in our lives, church and communities.More...